sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2012

THE MAKEUP & TATTOO HUNT - ATÉ 5 DE AGOSTO

Procurem pelo pote preto de tampa vermelha e peguem sua tatto ou maquiagem. Até o dia 5 de agosto!





Maiores informações (hints e url das lojas participantes) no blog: http://stuffmyinventoryhunts.blogspot.co.uk/p/stores.html

Hints dessa caçada:

The Makeup & Tattoo Hints
1. Gift 1: The sheep have the makeup Gift 2: What a cute little house
2. Gift 1: Boys like makeup too. Gift 2: Don't cry baby it's not that hard
3. Gift 1: Freckles are so cute!. Gift 2: Have a seat!
4. Look to the sky and find CO2S to shine!
5. Somewhere between Malice & Nirvana... you will find what you seek.
6. where the angles meet
7. "I see you!"
8. i am lost in shoes!!!
9. Sit and get a tattoo
10. Take a seat & have a break
11. a lil face mask will clear the blemishes right up.
12. watch your fingers !
13. Bull ?
14. Tired already? Just take a sit right over there.
15. Checkout Time
16. I think I'll hide out in this little MESH bowl.
17. Skin Department
18. naughty i wear a belt...now climb a stair and look around!
19. Reila ....?
20. She's a Beautiful Disaster (Check tattoo area)
21. I'm writing a dark love letter.
22. Broken frame is like a shattered soul
23. "I know why the caged bird sings..."
24. I love Lollipops!!
25. NEW!
26. I would love to get this bracelet engraved for my friend
27. Kiss Me
28. Look high AND low
29. Makeup doesn't usually go at the top of the tree, isn't it meant to be an angel?
30. If you like Jasmin's parfum, you will find me
31. Bird's the word
32. Demonica has an eye on you.
33. I won the cup
34. We could all use a bit of help sometimes.
35. Some cold air would be nice
36. You can totally put makeup on skulls :o
37. Our Wicked Models hold the key to your prize
38. Duct tape always helps.
39. Live, Love & Laugh.
40. under the stairs

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário